Cellulose Nitrate (Celluloid) Sheet - Ivoroid
Ivoroid (imitation ivory pattern) celluloid sheets for cutting custom inlays and heelplates. This is genuine, traditional celluloid material. With the ban on the use and trade of natural ivory (thank goodness) this is one of the few alternatives to get an effect close to the real thing. Two styles are available, with either a straight or wavy 'grain' pattern. Each sheet is ample for cutting a couple of sets of block or crown type inlays. Celluloid is easier to cut than natural shell materials while still giving a stunning and striking visual effect.
- Easier to cut than shell materials
- Range of incredible patterns
- Traditionally used for guitar fret markers
- Whole 8 x 4" sheet for creating custom inlay designs
- Pattern runs right through the material
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!