Replacement Stratocaster® Guitar Body - IN STOCK
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 10% off
- Buy 3 or above and get 15% off
Replacement Stratocaster bodies made here in the UK, ideal as an upgrade or for your project Partscaster build.
These bodies are precision made in the UK, using selected high grade tonewoods. All bodies are guaranteed under 4lb 13. Each body is carefully machined, then has its holes drilled and is hand sanded before final quality inspection and packing.
Exceptional care is taken when sanding the contours of these Stratocaster bodies - our craftsmen work to ensure the definition and shape is not lost.
Our Vintage Trem S-S-S bodies have the following specification:
- 3/8" edge radius
- 56.5mm neck pocket to fit USA spec necks (AllParts etc)
- Vintage outline and pockets
- Wire channel in pickup cavity
- Pre drilled
- Front and back cavities for vintage style tremolo
- Vintage contours
- Control and jack cavities into which hardware fits!
- Designed to fit vintage USA spec pickguard
- 1-3/4" (44.5mm) thickness
These bodies just need a quick sanding before finishing, and are then ready to have hardware fitted and be set up.
All tonewood used in these bodies is carefully graded and selected, and only the best is used. 2-piece Swamp Ash bodies are carefully joined to give beautiful grain patterns across the front, ideal for see-through or semi-see-through finishes such as blonde, or a sunburst.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!