Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 43% off
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 59% off
- Buy 6 - 9 and get 76% off
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 83% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 88% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 92% off
The ultimate in personalisation for your guitar, we will reproduce your signature as a decal to adorn your headstock or guitar body. Simply upload a photo or scan of your signature, put in a nickname (if you want one!) to go underneath, and choose your colour - we'll do the rest. First we take your signature and redraw it by hand, ensuring we retain all of your personal touches, and making it ready for our ultra crisp high resolution printing process. The ultra-thin decals look stunning on guitar headstocks and only need a couple of thin coats of lacquer (compatible with most spray lacquers including nitro).
Size: All artwork will be resized to fit within 41 x 18mm to ensure that the decal is suitable for use on guitar headstocks. This is based on the size of a classic Eric Clapton signature on the end of a Stratocaster headstock - please check your available space before ordering as returns cannot be accepted on custom items.
Bulk Decal Discounts Are Available
- Buy 2 - 2 and save 43%
- Buy 3 - 5 and save 59%
- Buy 6 - 9 and save 76%
- Buy 10 - 19 and save 83%
- Buy 20 - 99 and save 88%
- Buy 100 or more and save 92%
Why are the discounts so massive for larger quantities? Part of the cost of a single decal is for us to redraw your signature as something we can print a professional quality decal from. This is a one-off charge, though - buy more decals of the same design and our usual decal-quantity discounts quickly save you lots! All discounts are automatically applied once you Add To Basket.
Already Have Your Artwork?
If you're happy to draw your own artwork in the format we require then you can order from our other listing for Custom Decals In Your Own Artwork.
What Makes Our Decals Special
- Our decals are precision made restoration quality decals printed on the finest quality fresh waterslide paper.
- We use completely opaque and permanent inks, including truly metallic gold and silver, so unlike decals printed on inkjet or laser printers the colour of our decals is not affected by the colour of the surface underneath - our decals can be used on ANY colour surface.
- The paper is ultra-thin allowing for a superior edgeless finish, the unprinted areas remain totally transparent, and it is compatible with all spray types including nitrocellulose.
- Like all waterslide decals ours can only be applied to sealed, non-porous, non-oily surfaces (for example, lacquered wood.)
- They are produced by us in our studio freshly to order well within one week.
Waterslide decals cannot be applied to oiled surfaces. Full application and finishing instructions are included with each order which we strongly advise you follow closely irrespective of previous decal experience. Waterslide decals can be applied to any smooth, non-porous, non-oily surface making them ideal for many applications including guitars, toys, models, candles, bikes, helmets and so much more.
These are CUSTOM waterslide decals. Text and images will be printed exactly as specified by you in the downloadable template. Your requested design should not contain any registered trademarks or copyrighted designs unless you are the rights owner or have their express consent to use such marks. By ordering you agree to these terms.
Basic Application Instructions
- Sand your lacquered headstock to 600 grit.
- Cut the decal to a 'smooth pebble' shape - a precise outline is unnecessary.
- Soak for a couple of seconds in water, then apply to headstock.
- Smooth out and dry with tissue paper, then leave overnight to fully adhere.
- Spray over with some clear lacquer.
- Polish the headstock for a professional finish. Our Complete Polishing Kit is ideal for this and contains everything you need for hand polishing lacquers to a high gloss.
Full video guide on how to apply our custom waterslide guitar headstock decals. Decal supplied by www.CustomLuthierSupply.com 0:12 Unpacking 1:24 Trimming 2:16 Positioning 2:30 Applying 3:20 Smoothing
How To Apply W...Full video guide on how to apply our custom waterslide guitar ...
Posted by Gonzalo Giuliani Zelaschi on 27th Oct 2016
The decal is great. My guitar looks great!. Thanks!